Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GeniusConnect
 FAQ
 Error message upon using GC
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Ewwim

5 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2013 :  15:18:09  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

Each time I launch Outlook, the following error appears:
"Error create Outlook.Application HRES: -2146959355"

If I go on and click on one of GC's toolbar icons, another message appears:
"Error: OutlookConnection interface not started HRES: -2147467263"

To fix it, I need to disable and reenable GC add-in. After that it works perfectly.

The problem is, that i'm going to use it in automatic way so I have to get it to works without manual manipulation.

Thank you

Admin

Czech Republic
1712 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2013 :  17:21:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

can we plan a remote session to check your config?
Go to Top of Page

Ewwim

5 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2013 :  16:41:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

As precised in e-mail you've sent me, the problem was related to ClickOnce version of Office and is resolved by your newest update.
Thank you very much
Go to Top of Page

Admin

Czech Republic
1712 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2015 :  14:05:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please see related : http://www.geniusconnect.com/articles/News/5/9/173/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GeniusConnect support forum © Copyright (C) 2003 - 2020, GeniusConnect, All Rights Reserved. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000