jennx
2007-01-06T06:08:00Z
Hi, I created a calendar custom form with user defined fields. When I went to assign and link tables, the user defined fields don't show up. The only user defined fields that are there are ones that I created when I was testing. Those have now been deleted. How to I get GeniusConnect to display the most current fields?
Sponsor
GeniusConnect documentation search (User Manual Downloads...)
Administrator
2007-01-06T10:28:00Z
Is the calendar Item with the new fields the only item in the folder?
jennx
2007-01-06T20:58:00Z
I'm confused by what you mean by folder. It's the default calendar under the Personal Folder that I'm manipulating and from within which I created the custom form. Does that answer your question?
Administrator
2007-01-06T21:30:00Z
how many items created using the new custom form are in that folder?

(see also help topic:'User Defined Fields')
jennx
2007-01-06T21:47:00Z
I've created several items using the custom form in the default Calendar folder. I looked at the User Defined Fields help section, but I don't know understand what is being refered to. "GeniusConnect will use the first Item in the folder to collect the user defined fields." In the calendar, what consitutes the first item? I tried to make a whole new calendar folder and created a single item within it using the custom form, and when I went to associate columns, the user defined fields still didn't show up.
jennx
2007-01-06T22:39:00Z
Ok, when I created a new calendar folder directly under the Personal Folder, the user defined fields show up. Back to the default calendar, I went back before my first calendar entry (datetime wise) and made a dummy entry with my custom form. The custom fields did not then show up during association. What do I need to do to get the user defined fields to show up?
Administrator
2007-01-07T11:56:00Z

if you see the custom fields in the other folder, export the mappings (export button), and import (import button)it in the real folder.
GeniusConnect will recreate the custom fields during the import.
jennx
2007-01-08T05:47:00Z